Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To Remember

Jack says the following phrases all the time. Jeff and I spend most of our time together laughing about it.

"Everytimes" (Sounds like evee-times)
We have this conversation at least 10 times a day:
"I got poop in my pants," (not really poop, just thinks anything that comes out down there must be poop) "Oh, mom, I fahts evee-times, yes, I poops evee-times, yeah."

In the morning:
"Evee-times I wake up and eats bheckast (breakfast) and watch Dinosaur twain."

"I just gwowing bigga and bigga," "After I eat fhee mo times, I will get bigga and bigga."
"We can't touch Bub cause he is a wild cat and he will scratch me, but not Ernie he is our friend."
"Oh, you is cwazy!"
"Now we are all together. Mom, Dad, Lola, Jack-boy, Dad, Lolo, Mom, Jack-boy, Lolo, Dad...."
If you tell him that his name is Jack he will scream, "No, I not! I Jack-boy!"

Oh, and I don't want to forget how nervous Lachlan was at the aquarium because she thought all of the fish were going to get stuck in the giant black filters "just like Nemo did" (actually screamed that)! Every time we see a fish tank she has to check to see if any fish are stuck in the filtration system.

3 comments:

Susie Miner said...

Funny thing, Jack really does talk just like that!! ha ha ha!!

Jill Lewis said...

Love all of these posts Rose! Seriously, I can just see you saying everything you've written and I love it. Speaking of rewards, I think you'd like reading Alfie Kohn's "Punished by Rewards." It may seem a bit extreme to some readers, but in general, tackles the very issue of the damage rewards and entitlement do to kids.
Also, I've learned from Poison Control that if your 3 year old drinks a 1/4 a bottle of ACT flouride, he's still okay and just needs a bunch of milk to bind to it to help wash it out of his system. Isn't motherhood wonderful?!
Take Care!

Live More Now said...

Oh I miss you! I love your blog eeevvytimes I wead it.