We took the kids snowshoeing on Saturday. We went expecting to get some fresh air and sunshine and by the time we got to the Sink Hollow trail it was almost a blizzard. It snowed so hard on the way up the trail that you couldn't even see our tracks on the way down. We still had a great time. The kids were so good. Jack ran the last half mile back to the truck. He kept telling me while he was in the backpack that, "his knees were really hurting him because he couldn't get them bent enough to really get some exercise." I made him ride most of the way because I was more nervous that he would poop out and become a heavy crying piece of cargo. The kid is a real trooper.
Did I mention that the Miners crashed our party? It was fun to go with them.

I love this hat. I must have a thousand pictures of him in it, but I can't help myself!
Jack wouldn't look at the camera. aauugh! Below: happy Miners with a sad, cold Sierra.
4 comments:
Looks so fun!
The hat is darling. I love that side pic of Jack. Good for you for getting out and enjoying the snow. We had gorgeous 80 degree weather last week--don't worry all the taxes and unfriendly people aren't worth it--ha, ha!
Oh hell. We took our kids snowshoeing on Presidents Day. Kadee walked all the way to the top of Doughnut Falls, Lilly slept the whole way up, and Kambrie, being pulled in the sled the WHOLE way boobed. When we got to the top, Lilly pooped and totally filled her diaper... thought it was sixes to changing her in the major snow storm or packing her out with the bad bum... Kadee landed in a whole bunch of snow and got cold, and Kam continued to bawl the whole way down... I WILL NEVER TAKE THEM AGAIN UNTIL THEY ARE 15!!!
You guys are all so darling!
I love the red hat, too. And your white hat is pretty cute!
It's rainy here, after what has been a scary warm february. I was beginning to wonder if I should have already planted my garden!
Post a Comment