Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gardening With Kids


I've been quoted in the May issue of Parenting Magazine.
Here's a link to the article that was posted online:


The article posted in the magazine is slightly different, but I'm given the same amount of credit. I must say that most of the ideas in the article are from our website although it isn't exactly referenced as such. Despite that...I'm kind of excited to have my millisecond of fame.

I've linked a PDF of the article here.

3 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

But...I'm dying to know how grocery shopping saved someone's marriage.

If Bruce grocery shopped we'd all be dead: Him because I would K.I.L.L. and the rest of us from heart disease.

Jill Lewis said...

Rose, congrats on the article-that's great! Also, thanks for sharing your thoughts on motherhood and lessons from the retreat. I wish so badly I could have been there. Reading your post made me feel like I was able to participate, in some ways, and boy, can I relate to what you shared. You are amazing! Thanks so much!

Brooke said...

Dude. You're totally famous! Congratulations! I seriously think this is so cool.