- Lachlan calls it "Miracle Idol" instead of "American Idol". She had to give a scripture (3rd Article of Faith) in Primary yesterday and to help her memorize it Jeff had her learn the song so that she could sing it. She did an amazing job, but relented post-experience that "no one even clapped or screamed at the end of it"--she was so disappointed because she thought that it would be just like "Miracle Idol."
- The kids spent Saturday afternoon with the Stauffers. They went to the park, ate pizza, went to the park again...I'm sure that it just accentuated the point that other families have more fun, BUT that night Jeff was tucking Lachlan into bed and she related the following experience:
Jeff: Well, that's why you should always listen to your parents. You need to obey. If Paul was doing something naughty I hope that you were trying really hard to set a good example. You should help him make better choices. Did you set a good example?
L: No. No, I couldn't be a good example because I was laughing so hard. That Paul was being so funny and I just kept laughing and laughing.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Rose - thank you so much for posting this! I'm so glad our family can set such stellar examples of how to behave.
Post a Comment