[Before]

The key to painting furniture is to use a sponge brush or foam roller so that you don't get any brush marks. I am currently so in love with this Tiffany Blue color. I just can't get enough.

Hobby Lobby is the only store where you will listen to Christian Rock while you buy fabric, but they have some great door handles and knobs for these types of projects. I think that the new color lightens up this whole space.

The key to painting furniture is to use a sponge brush or foam roller so that you don't get any brush marks. I am currently so in love with this Tiffany Blue color. I just can't get enough.
Hobby Lobby is the only store where you will listen to Christian Rock while you buy fabric, but they have some great door handles and knobs for these types of projects. I think that the new color lightens up this whole space.

No comments:
Post a Comment