Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Family Pictures

These pictures were taken the last week of May. I can't believe that the summer has completely come and gone. I was so nervous that we were going to miss all of the apple blossoms in the orchard, but it was still so cold that even this late in the year they were just barely beginning to open. The afternoon was so wonderful. I love that there are actually good memories associated with the whole experience!

I love this shot of the kids. Jack was literally dragging her through the grass. Lachlan doesn't really run--she lopes. You really can't describe it. It's something that you just have to see to believe.
This is my favorite picture--that barn cat was rubbing its body all over my backside. I LOVE that it is a part of this shot. Many thanks to the amazing Julie Kirby for her talent and patience.

No comments: