
The Second Snow of the season...because I wasn't quick enough with the camera last weekend. I love this time of year because the weather is so fickle, but never too hot. Jeff and I took the kids and drove around the valley to capture these photos. They slept through the experience which actually made for a fantastic morning for us.

If you were to zoom in on this photo you would see Susie and Miner's house up against the mountain. I love taking the kids out there--the drive is so peaceful.

Sardine Canyon, looking down at the dry lake beds. One of the most beautiful places on earth.
4 comments:
Wow!!! Such beautiful pics. You have great photo taking skills!
Those pics make me miss cache valley... maybe one day I will get to return.
So beautiful! I love that mountains in different places have such a unique look, even though they're all just "mountains." Glad you got a break to enjoy the view.
Your photos made me so homesick! I love fall in logan!
I think you have a new career in photography awaiting you, Rose. Truly.
Post a Comment