Tuesday, April 1, 2008

American Idol Update

As long as I'm sitting here posting...
Dolly Parton. Dolly, I am your biggest fan. Carrie and Jen-how about San Diego on August 1st?? We could do a rockin' Backwoods Barbie Roadtrip!


Syesha: Choosing a Whitney song- certain death (although, I thought it was well done) you just can't go there!! Will these people never learn??
Brooke: Good song, but you are going to be in the bottom three for the first time.
David Cook: Good gosh, almighty you have a bad hairdo, but I might be your newest fan--can this really be happening?? The dude has serious style with songs!
Kristy Lee Cook: Coat of Many Colors. How did I freaking know that YOU would have to sing that song. Uggh. Oh, please country fans--do yourself a favor and go buy a Carrie Underwood CD and let this lunatic slip into the abyss.
Archie: The kid can sing. Never a sour note. I don't really want him to win because I think that he lacks "star power". We'll see.
Ramiele: Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Bottom three and it is going to be between you and Syesha...although, you SHOULD have some competition from Jason because he has SUCKED for the past few weeks.
Michael: I'm a fan and not just because you are totally hot.


AND..could it be possible that a woman could finally win the Biggest Loser?? Go Ali, all the way, girl.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh I so agree that Ali should win! I think she has a really good shot. I'm done with the crying brothers for sure. I'm still nervous with Roger there though, he still has the weight to lose

Sara said...

I totally agree about the brothers. I thought that it was funny when Mark called his wife and she was like "are you crying again??" What a baby.
I really love it when they help each other out like after the triathlon...I thought that it was really great of Mark to share the win with Ali, she totally deserves to win the whole thing.

Erica said...

Agreed... Down with the crying brothers, thank goodness Jay is gone. GO ALI! Although I must say that I think that Kelly has gone under the radar all this time. I never in my Biggest Loser watching would have thought that she would be in the final four.
I love the pictures of Jack and Lachlan- too cute! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! WOOOHOOO

Hatchetman said...

I love Ali- I hope she takes it all because she is a straight shooter and without guile and I like that in a person. As for AI: good-bye Ramiele. Should have seen that one coming weeks ago. Loved the pics- I've seen some crazy outfits on my own kid as well. I figure anyone who has children won't be judging me.

CariotaFamily said...

Good call on American Idol! I'd hoped you posted your predictions after Tues. night.. had to see if we're still judging similarly. ;-) I do like Arch, tho. He's just so humble and cute as a bug's ear.

Elizabeth (traveled w/ your family in Nanchang/Guangzhou - Laurel's mom)

Susie Miner said...

As Randy would say, "Dude!" I totally agree about American Idol. I have to say that Simon was a little off this week though, except that he pretty much hated everyone. I didn't agree with him about Brooke White, I totally loved Jolene! And Michael Johns is totally hot, and I liked his song too. Rock on Dolly Parton, you will always be my American Idol!