I wanted to make sure to write down all of the new words Jack is saying. I know that he is a genius.
(In no order of preference)
bubbles
mama
da (for dad)
cat
Sierra
ba (for bottle)
no
yes
book
ball
dat (for that)
baby
more
pees (for please)
poop (yuck)
wa wa (for water)
treat
4 comments:
He is a genius! Kiki says "mama" and that's about it. Plus I'm not even sure she means me. I have to say I'm jealous, because things get so much easier when your kids can just tell you what they want.
Wow. He seriously is a genius. Supposedly by 15 months kids are supposed to be able to say 3 words, not 3 dozen words...
Must be your fantastic gene pool
Oh yeah? Well, Jake can say McDonald's with perfect clarity. Everything else sounds kind of the same. :)
Umm yeah...he is a genius. I'm excited about "mama" and I only get that when Kenzie is really mad and yells it.
Love seeing what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment