This picture is the perfect explanation of why I like being a mom.He is, however, afraid of the jacuzzi jets in the tub. Too much of a good thing.

Lachlan on the other hand- well, the running joke at our house is that she could withstand waterboarding. She's really into getting water poured on her head.
5 comments:
Finally,
I was about to call susan to see if you and your clan were still alive! We are planning a trip to Cache valley in the next couple weeks hopefully, and would love to see you guys.
The pictures are great. I sitting at a coffee shop and laughing outloud at the great outfit L is sporting. TOO FUNNY!
Dude. These are some of the cutest pictures ever.
I love being a mom, too, for the same reasons. Too fun.
Adorable! I love the pure joy in Jack's eyes. It's fun to see all the new pictures!
They are so cute... I'm sure your parents loved having them- it's gotta be hard to go from all alone to two busy toddlers for a week!!!you know your always welcome to leave them with me!! Gabe would love some playmates during the day!!
Rosa! I am getting so much joy from reading all you posts - going way back! I love it. Your kids are darling. I want Lachlan to do my hair someday just to see what she comes up with. Love you, girlie!
Post a Comment