Thursday, April 3, 2008

In Case You Missed It


Just in case you don't check the family blog.
Here is the Easter Pic of Jack and Lachlan.
You can see the full review of our photo session on Susie's blog (if you can't really get a feel for the experience from the look on their faces). BTW this is what a $15 photographer will get you.

2 comments:

Blaine said...

If you want "serious" and great pictures, go to Kiddie Kandids. They are the ONLY way to go for family photos! Don't know if there is one in your town, but if not it is worth the drive and worth every penny of the price you pay!

We got a family "white" picture there in November. They are in the mall near here. They worked wonderfully for us and we get 'partial copyright' meaning we can print them at home, post them online, and so forth. We just can't have Wal-Mart or Costco print more for us we have to print at home or pay Kiddie Kandids for more prints.

I told Diana that it is the ONLY way to go for family pictures!

Jessica said...

Priceless expression by L. The, I have had enough face shining through!
I am happy that the Kiddie Kandids worked for blaine, But I have had experiences with Target, Kiddie, and Kmart. After leaving Target and Kiddie with ZERO pictures, and having hideous ones done at Big K...I now splurge a tiny.


I think after suz's post about the experience, you guys may feel the same way now.