Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oregon Coast Trip













7 comments:

Mom Hunter said...

I loved your pictures, Rose. It's so fun to see how
Lachlan is thriving and how much she has grown.
She'll always be a part of me and have a huge pieice
of my heart. It seems like yesterday we were in China
picking her up and getting to know her. Tell her
"Aunt Grandma" loves her.
Jack is such a beautiful baby. I love him, too.

Love, Aunt Grandma

Becca Hatch said...

Looks like so much fun! Vacations take a lot of fortitude, but I'm sure you are glad you dug deep and went! The memories are almost always worth it.

Sara said...

You know, I felt the same way as Lachlan did at the Tilamook Cheese Factory. Sometimes, don't you wish that you could just survive on cheese alone? If only you could have smuggled some sharp cheddar home on the airplane for me.

Brooke said...

The photos are beautiful! Love the tulip farm! I've never been to Oregon in the spring! How gorgeous! Mmmmmm... Tilamook Cheese.... I'm looking forward to our visit there this summer more than ever now. So glad you had a great time! I'm just hoping you brought home one of those fancy seashell mirrors for me.

Diana said...

Cute, cute, cute! Kids grow up so fast, don't they? Looks like a fun vacation!

Erica said...

Your pictures turned out great! We had so much fun while you were here. It was sad to see everyone go, but glad that everyone had such a good time.

Kimberly said...

those pictures are so awesome!