Friday, October 17, 2008

Life Support?


I know. It's shallow to laugh at him, but seriously, this picture of him at the final debate...come on. It's hilarious. The possibilities for commentary alone are astronomical. Let me just throw out a few just in case someone from the local paper is reading.

McCain chokes on smug during final debate.

Debate Disaster: McCain suffers from Depends leakage.

Kissing Republican ass...leaves bad taste in the mouth.

Okay, now I'll open it up for your suggestions. Oh, and as long as I'm raking the muck-I'll throw in a look at this yard sign that also gave me quite a chuckle.

4 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

Tell me where to order that sign.

Jeff and Rose said...

I don't know where Mr.X got it, but I finally found the graphic at www.cafepress.com. It is available in either a yard sign or handsome oversized T-shirt.

Susie Miner said...

If I hear "Joe the Plummer" one more time...

Murray Ohana said...

I laughed so hard at that picture of McCain and then harder at your comments...thanks for providing a dose of humor for an otherwise pretty dull day.