Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Name Game

Jack is obsessed with "what's it's name, what's his name, what's your name?"

Here's his most recent discovery during a diaper change:

Jack: Hey, dis my weenie! What's it's name?
Me: Your weenie's name is Penis.
Lachlan: (bursts out laughing, like real laughing) Penis! It's name not penis!
Jack: Yes, him name penis. (now he is also laughing)
Lachlan: Mom, you crazy!
Jack: Mom, you name him penis. Dat so funny.

5 comments:

Danny, Jen, Kadee, Kambrie and Lillian said...

I am actually laughing out loud... I love it! Kids, they are so funny

Jenni said...

Jack is right... it is a funny name. I am a proponent of using anatomically correct names. Let's face it, who can say penis without laughing.

Live More Now said...

Oh, I can't wait to have kids.

As long as they are this funny EVERY day, if not all day long.

Wait, they're not? ;)

And I am with Jenni - who can say ANY of the appropriate or inappropriate names for that particular body part, anatomically correct or not, without laughing? It's just awkward. Everything about it is awkward.

Live More Now said...

P.S. I got in just a little bit of trouble the other day for commenting that maybe Luke, occasionally, every so often, has bad breath.

Who knew guys were so sensitive? I guess I should be careful about what I say about their ... uhm, body parts. Ignore that last post! ;)

P.S. There is a reason Eve came SECOND.

the mama monster said...

i love it! i think penis sounds alot sillier than wienie. i can just picture jacks conversation in his scrappy little boy voice.