
I KNEW it!! You know that gal that does the whole "confess your darkest secrets by putting them on a postcard and mailing them to her" thing? This is one that was recently submitted. I told you guys that I was really on to something. Seriously, I am a genius...in an incredibly disturbing/alarming sort of way.
Jeff can guess who the new Stake President is going to be weeks in advance, but I am only able to shark out the secret store poopers.
We each have special talents.
I really want to know what your secrets are--don't you want to share them with me? If I can get 10 of you to share your darkest secrets than I will reciprocate by sharing 10 (that's right 10) of my secrets.
Play this twisted game with me, please. Pretend it's for charity.
3 comments:
Funny. If you want confessions, better allow anonymous comments.
I thought women's restrooms were stinky because it's always the mom who has to change the dirty diapers - and the stinky diaper in the trash was making it stinky . . . now, thanks to your blog, I know it is really a bunch of sicko's who don't want to use the toilet paper at home, and wait for the chance to do it publicly . . .
hmmmm, dark confession? I will have to think for a better one, but I can go months in the winter without shaving my armpits. I mean really - when it's cold out - what's the point??
Kim, You and my mom.
My confession, is that I could care less if I have to use a public restroom to poop! You are not going to see these people again.
The best is having a toddler who "really" needs to use the bathroom, because I will use the boys restroom without any embarrassment.
Post a Comment