Just so that you'll know for the next time--
1) I am in love with InStyle magazine. I read it cover to cover and I love every page, every article--I dream about the boots (much less expensive versions of course), the faux fur vests (although I wonder if I could pull it off with my busty bust), the sparkly eye shadow and oh, how I dream of wearing red lipstick without looking like a hooker at the local 'FoodTown' picking up some grape tomatoes and sweet potatoes.
2) I'm mad at you Becca. That's right. We're in a fight. After all this time, your secrets have to be anonymous? What the what?? I already know about the time you made out with Taggart in college. Did her lips taste like a Whopper (with meat)?! Yeah, she wasn't a real vegetarian either. ha.ha.ha. The jokes on you.
3) I bought a $7 glittery tank top from Old Navy this weekend. I wasn't sure that I was going to like it at all, but I bought it anyway because it was only $7!! Well, turns out that it is my new favorite thing in the closet. I might wear it 5 of the 7 days this week.
4) My kids watched a lot of television today. I'm not thrilled about it, but oh, well, too late now.
5) I saw a recipe for braised short ribs and creamy polenta on 'Pioneer Woman' this morning and I think that I might actually have to buy beef ribs. I KNOW, I can't believe it either! It looked so good and quite easy--AND I've been having really good luck with the Dutch Oven lately, so I might have to go for broke.
6) I bought Jeff the new Andre Agassi biography at Costco. He's been pouring through it for two nights in a row. The dude loves tennis. He laughs at parts of the book. You really gotta love tennis from the '80s to laugh at parts of this book.
7) Didn't do the dinner dishes for the second night in a row. Figured that eventually Bruce would lug his fat butt up on the counter and drink the rest of the milk out of the kids glasses so at least we will be ready for breakfast.
8 comments:
We don't have to fight, because it's obvious you know all my secrets. But I'm only one person, and you needed 10 comments. Brooke would NEVER admit to the time she got caught shoplifting at the Trailhead if everyone knew it was her.
P.S. The only thing I don't like about short ribs is that they are so fatty. Bear this in mind- maybe your butcher can give them a trim, but they were still a hit with the Bruce.
I thought the same thing about the short ribs on PW. I've never had polenta but always wanted to try it.
OK, OK... I'm here. Was this a test? My life is an open book. I have eaten Triscuit's with cheese for dinner almost every day the last week. That is somewhat shameful. I don't think I am Becca's type. So that blows your little story right out of the water. I thought all ribs were beef? Can you clear that up for me? My lack of knowledge in the area of meats accounts for another flaw in your torrid account.
Rose - I'm doing this because you said to pretend it's for charity. That, and I don't really care what people think about me....anyway, I"ve dug into my embarrassing files and decided to share with the world that I wet the bed when I had been married for about a week. Yep, me and the 2 year-old in the next apartment over. I wet our brand new king size Simmons pillow top mattress from Edwards furniture.
Come on blogging world, I want some dirt on Rose, so start admitting stuff already!
Polenta is so yummy. Short ribs, not so much. But I do love The PW!
Wow, I just lost my train of thought. I am watching the sickest show on Food Network, Deep Fried Paradise. Where was I?
A deep fried hamburger!!!! I just had to go to the bathroom and throw up
Waaaaaiiiiit a minute. Where have I been? We could have an whole separate blog if we were going to air all our secrets, girls! But let's not. Okay?
I made out with one of the refs at a wrestling tournament when I was in High School. Yup, you read that right!! One of the REFEREES!! He was probably in his late twenties early thirties and I was probably 17. I have never actually admitted that I did it...but I figure that is probably one of the deep dark secrets that I am willing to reveal for charity.
Post a Comment