Jack's room looks so good! I can't believe you got vinyl that big - I am sure it was a chore to put up. I am seriously going to look into a SAD light. I have never heard of them, but it sounds like I really need one! I have all your symptoms. It gets dark here at about 4. Horrible. Tired? Yes. Cranky? Yes. Depressed? Yes. Lazy? Yes.
Oh, and I like the yarn wreath...I think it would be cute to do the flowers all the way around. Did you just cut strips and roll?
1 comment:
Jack's room looks so good! I can't believe you got vinyl that big - I am sure it was a chore to put up. I am seriously going to look into a SAD light. I have never heard of them, but it sounds like I really need one! I have all your symptoms. It gets dark here at about 4. Horrible.
Tired? Yes.
Cranky? Yes.
Depressed? Yes.
Lazy? Yes.
Oh, and I like the yarn wreath...I think it would be cute to do the flowers all the way around. Did you just cut strips and roll?
Post a Comment