Friday, January 14, 2011

Sugar Rush


We were invited to make gingerbread houses with the Palmer Family this year. It was so fun to watch the kids put their houses together. I was surprised how serious they both were about getting everything in the right place. Lachlan eventually called it good because she just can't stand to put good candy on a house rather than in her mouth. Jack didn't want to leave any space of the house uncovered. He even layered some string licorice over the roof at the last minute just to make sure that all the bases were covered. It was so fun that Jack "forgot to go to the bathroom" and peed his pants and had to go home in some teenager boxer shorts. He thought that they were very cool. Oi-vey.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I consider any parent willing to do gingerbread houses saintly. We tried one year and failed.

Brooke said...

I love gingerbread houses. I also love the vintage filter on these photos.