Friday, December 5, 2008

Family Picture Day

Calling all religous people....

Tomorrow morning we will embark on the precarious family picture day. We have two locations selected for outdoor photos. Lachlan already cried when we went through the dress rehearsal this afternoon. She told me that her coat was too small and "my no like it, whaaa." The coat is NOT too small. It just doesn't have a picture of Mickey Mouse or that frickin' frackin' Elmo on it.

Pray for us. Count the Rosary. Visit the Synagogue. Watch an episode of Oprah. These are desperate times.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I feel your pain! We endured this torture yesterday. I hate family pictures!! The picking of the outfits, doing hair, yelling at the children to smile... it really is more torture than one should ever be forced to endure. I had the whole family in tears one hour prior to camera time yesterday. It was a new record for me. Usually the tears don't come until mid way through the picture taking session.

Diana said...

We're pondering an attempt at the same thing tomorrow. We'll see if it actually happens. Thankfully, I still have some phototographer's blood left in me so a tripod and digital camera can usually get the job done. Good luck!

Becca Hatch said...

Mine are done! Your card is addressed and awaiting a stamp. Thank goodness for my dear friend Julie who did a fabulous job. Just keep repeating the following phrase, "Photoshop can fix this..."

Sara Jane said...

Rose, I love your updates. The maps look awesome. I'm going to check those out. My prayers were with you yesterday. I hope the pics weren't too torturous and the picture of Jack konked out with your mom, sisters, and grandma are is priceless. He looks so cute.

Live More Now said...

How did it go? I hope the photos caught the kids either picking their nose, crying, turning backwards or doing something else that children do best when they are supposed to be looking like well-behaved facing forwards children that they are. :) Seriously, though, hope you survived without any scrapes or bruises. Do post some when you get them. :)