This video was made especially for my family. The rest of you can enter it into your "now I've seen everything" file.
Best thing I saw all the holidays! still laughing.
Awesome. Chris is yelling at me "I watch it again!"
So many questions and I don't even know where to start!Happy Holidays!Elizabeth, Laurel's Mom(Nanchang 2/07)
now I've really seen everything
A family that grinds together, stays together! :)
Okay, so I may not be one of the grinding Judds, but honestly that made me homesick, and I swear I just smelt Grandma Judd's basement all over again...memories!!Many hours of Grandpa cutting up lamb, etc...
THAT. WAS. AWESOME.
I almost threw up on my slice of vegetarian pizza! I am glad it is a family tradition, because I don't have to worry about being invited!
Oy! Seriously? What was that??!!! :) I KNEW there was a reason I have Luke prepare the meet. Every time. Ick.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Best thing I saw all the holidays! still laughing.
Awesome. Chris is yelling at me "I watch it again!"
So many questions and I don't even know where to start!
Happy Holidays!
Elizabeth, Laurel's Mom
(Nanchang 2/07)
now I've really seen everything
A family that grinds together, stays together! :)
Okay, so I may not be one of the grinding Judds, but honestly that made me homesick, and I swear I just smelt Grandma Judd's basement all over again...memories!!
Many hours of Grandpa cutting up lamb, etc...
THAT. WAS. AWESOME.
I almost threw up on my slice of vegetarian pizza! I am glad it is a family tradition, because I don't have to worry about being invited!
Oy! Seriously? What was that??!!! :) I KNEW there was a reason I have Luke prepare the meet. Every time. Ick.
Post a Comment