Jack's hat is from Old Navy. Lachlan's hat was actually borrowed from her friend Cate. It was from a specialty shop in Sun Valley--a hat that probably cost more than her coat! That's what friends are for... :)
Of course the pics were going to be cute! Seacrest has been preparing for his photo op for quite a few weeks now! I am pretty sure he has been practicing his smile in the mirror!! HA HA HA!
I’m so glad to see you are a blogger too! Your kids are gorgeous and picture day looks like it was a complete success. Thanks for the Christmas card. Sorry you won’t be receiving one from us this year. After a lot of money spent on clothes, one night completely wasted and two ornery parents we walked away with no pictures! Maybe next year we will try the picture thing again. After the headache of Christmas is over I’ll have to stop in and see you at work. Hope everything is going good for you. Oh ya, I love the hair. I guess it’s been a long time since I’ve seen you.
Rose, Thanks for finding me in the blog world!! It's so fun to see your cute family! I love your blog and was cracking up at some of your posts. How fun. It seems like only yesterday we were dressing up and making up dances to the Footloose soundtrack in your parents' basement! Fun Memories, Take Care, Jill (Chappell) Lewis
Your family picture on your Christmas card turned out awesome! What a great picture! Thanks for sending us a card...although we live only blocks away! We love keeping posted as to how your family is doing so I'm glad to see you have a blog. We'll have to check it regularly to see how you and the kiddos are doing. They are so cute and growing so fast!!
14 comments:
adorable!!
very cute. they could be hat models. praise the lord.
How cute are those kiddos!?!
Love the pics
Super cute pictures!! I love the hats, where did you get them?
Jack's hat is from Old Navy. Lachlan's hat was actually borrowed from her friend Cate. It was from a specialty shop in Sun Valley--a hat that probably cost more than her coat! That's what friends are for... :)
Yeah! The hat from Old Navy! I love it and I think it's so dang cute on Jack. The pictures look great
Just don't go all psycho next testimony meeting and trot this happy tale out, okay?
P.S. In your garbage post, I think you should have left his face showing and black barred his belly instead. xoxo
Of course the pics were going to be cute! Seacrest has been preparing for his photo op for quite a few weeks now! I am pretty sure he has been practicing his smile in the mirror!! HA HA HA!
GORGEOUS! I want to see more!
I’m so glad to see you are a blogger too! Your kids are gorgeous and picture day looks like it was a complete success. Thanks for the Christmas card. Sorry you won’t be receiving one from us this year. After a lot of money spent on clothes, one night completely wasted and two ornery parents we walked away with no pictures! Maybe next year we will try the picture thing again. After the headache of Christmas is over I’ll have to stop in and see you at work. Hope everything is going good for you. Oh ya, I love the hair. I guess it’s been a long time since I’ve seen you.
They are darling! Good job :)
Rose,
Thanks for finding me in the blog world!! It's so fun to see your cute family! I love your blog and was cracking up at some of your posts. How fun. It seems like only yesterday we were dressing up and making up dances to the Footloose soundtrack in your parents' basement! Fun Memories,
Take Care,
Jill (Chappell) Lewis
Your family picture on your Christmas card turned out awesome! What a great picture! Thanks for sending us a card...although we live only blocks away! We love keeping posted as to how your family is doing so I'm glad to see you have a blog. We'll have to check it regularly to see how you and the kiddos are doing. They are so cute and growing so fast!!
Post a Comment