Friday, December 5, 2008

Mutterings...

We enjoyed Thanksgiving with Nanny Carver. I wanted to have a nice family history photograph, but I waited too long. Jack was out cold by the time I got around to getting the camera out. And by cold, I mean, drool coming out of his mouth and snoring. For a kid who still takes two naps every day--turkey day really took it out of him. I think that Grandma looks incredible in these pictures!


I'm so grateful for my sisters. We took this pic last month, but I wanted to make sure and post it because I finally don't look like I'm completely frazzled and old...which is generally how I look. ha.ha. Sounds so self-serving--seriously though, we are all so different, and yet, exactly the same.
I could list a million reasons to move from this valley. And then, I remember why I can never leave...







2 comments:

Jenni said...

What great pictures! Never leave... nothing compares.

Melanie said...

Lovin your hair color!!