I try hard to keep the Christmas card list up to date, but I know that there are a few people whom I have forgotten. Please forgive. The above photo was enclosed with this message:We are happy to have survived another year in good health and fortune. Jack is very excited to be 2 years old next month. He is a genius child who can sing his ABC's and count to twelve...seriously (not even his biased mother would lie about it!) He is obsessed with Sleeping Beauty and Robin Hood and prays every night for Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, and Grover. He loves his blankie, stuffed dog and a good chocolate milk bottle. Lachlan (3) focuses all her spare time on learning songs. She has mastered the following: "A Part of Your World," Little Mermaid; "Tomorrow," Annie Theme Song; "Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes," "Jingle Bells," "So Long, Farewell," Sound of Music; and "Give Said the Little Stream." The other half of her life is spent running from her brother so that she doesn't get wrestled to the ground. She also loves her blanket and bubble gum. She goes to preschool with Miss Wendy and it is the highlight of her week. We are so grateful for your love and friendship. We wish you the best in the coming year!
Much Love.
6 comments:
Love the picture and you look GORGEOUS!!
Agreeing with Melanie, I think your family is always handsome but you look fantastic!!! Whatever vitamins you are taking, I need some ;-)
Ha.ha. You guys are awesome. I'm afraid that you should send a check to our good friends at Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator. A smudge here and a highlight there--and it will take 5 years and about 10 pounds off your face! And as my friend Becca always says, "you can do a lot with clothes and hair!" words to live by...
xoxox
LOOOOOOVVVVVE your photo. It is amazing. You are seriously one hot mama.
Totally agree--you look so good! What a cute family!
What a lovely family picture. I love reading your blog. Happy new year!
Post a Comment