Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lachlan Helps Jesus

The Murray Family Christmas Party and live nativity...wherein Lachlan steals baby Jesus. We were equal parts laughing and embarrassed.


Jack and Lachlan, in Christmas Eve jammies, reading books with Dad. Jack has his "breever."



4 comments:

jenny said...

that is classic. thank goodness for your blog rose, it gives me a good laugh every time i read it. much needed most days. it was so good to see you over christmas. i miss you girls SO much. i have just never been able to find friends that even come close to filling my logan ladies shoes. thanks for driving in that crappy weather to meet up. lets try to do it again soon, hopefully summer. love you girl, happy new year.

Jenni said...

Love it!

Live More Now said...

It's good to know that despite Lachlan's treatment of baby Jesus, he lived to survive the shaken baby syndrome and the drop to the head. I do like the headband over the eyes look, though - I think I'll copy it at the gym tonight.

Jason, Sara, Claire, Grant and Miles said...

Seriously, Rose you should be writing a book in all your spare time - thank you for the entertainment! Your blog posts are hysterical. I meant to tell you how great your family looked in your Christmas card - you in particular (may I ask which make-up artist/hair-stylist/wardrobe coordinator/photographer I should be using for next year?!) Hope your baby has a happy birthday on Sunday... I can't believe our boys are turning 2!!